Friday 11 April 2014

Yoshi egg bracelet

Happy easter everyone!

My young cousin came to visit us last week (she loves Mario Kart) so I thought I would make her a little gift to take home with her! It’s really easy to make and doesn’t take very long at all.


You will need:
A plain metal bracelet
Polymer Clay in white (I photographed black coloured clay by mistake… when I realised I had already made the eggs and had none left)
Metal loops
Eye pins
Acrylic paint in a variety of colours
Pliers



Open the Polymer clay and mush it around a bit to get it soft and easier to mould. Then make 5 egg shapes. 

Next cut the eye pins down to the appropriate size and push them into the clay eggs.


Follow the instructions on the packet and bake in the oven.

Once they are done, let them cool. Then paint the coloured spots on and let them dry.


Using the pliers attach loop the eggs onto the metal loops and attach to the bracelet.


Nice and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment