Saturday 8 March 2014

Banana Cake!



A nice easy recipe, just chuck all the ingredients into a bowl and mix. The main reason why I like this recipe so much is because most of the bananas I buy always go skanky before I get to eat them. This is a recipe my Mum taught me ages ago, she normally makes it in a loaf tin but I decided to make separate cakes so they are more bite sized (also you don't need to slice the cake each time you want some-yup I am lazy!) You can add extra ingredients to the mix if you like (blueberries, walnuts or chocolate chips).

My little helper

Ingredients needed:

2 Eggs
100g/4oz Self raising flour
100g/4oz butter/margarine
100g/4oz Soft brown Sugar (I used normal sugar in this recipe because I forgot to buy brown sugar)
1 Old ripe banana

Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (gas mark 6).

1. Place all the cupcake cases into a cupcake tin (or line a cake tin or loaf tin with greaseproof paper.)

2. Put the butter and sugar into a bowl and mix.


3. Then add eggs and mix.



4. Add flower and mix.



5. Mash up the banana and add to mixture.



6. Put the mixture into the cupcake cases (or cake tin). I stupidly used muffin cases so only ended up with 5 cakes...



7. Bake for 12-20 minutes.

Finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment